- 3 ripe, frozen, sliced bananas
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond/coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (or 2 soft and gooey medjool dates, pitted)
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons vegan chocolate chips
- Banana slices
- Extra vegan chocolate chips
- Chia seeds
- Let the frozen bananas sit out on the counter for 15 minutes to make blending easier.
- Add the banana and non-dairy milk to a blender or food processor and pulse, then scrape down the sides – repeat patiently until the mixture becomes creamy and ice-cream like without adding any extra liquid.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except the toppings) and blend until well combined.
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…