- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup (about 1 scoop) Epic Protein : Chocolate Maca
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseeds
- 5 dates
- 1 ripe banana
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/3 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract or ½ tsp. vanilla powder
- ¼ cup dairy free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and lightly grease a cookie sheet or cover it with parchment paper.
- Add the dates, banana, pumpkin puree and ground flax to your blender or food processor and combine.
- Slowly add the Epic Chocolate Maca, oats, baking powder, baking soda and spices and continue mixing until thoroughly combined.
- Fold the chocolate chips by hand and then spoon the dough onto the pan, flattening slightly and dividing into roughly 10 cookies.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove, let cool for a minute, and enjoy!
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…