- 1 packet of Drinkable Oats : Mocha
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp chia seeds
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- Optional: 1 tbs cacao powder for extra chocolate flavor
- 1/2 Tbs melted coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pastured organic egg beaten or use flax egg for vegan version
- 1/2 cup almond milk + extra splash to thin it out again as it sits
- Mix dry and wet ingredients separately, then combine together.
- Heat a small amount of coconut oil on skillet on medium high heat until oil starts to sizzle.
- Using a large spoon or laden, place a spoonful of batter onto the hot skillet and cook each side for 2-3 minutes until done.
- Drizzle with Wild Pine Nut Butter or raw almond butter, real maple syrup, and top with your favorite fruits.
Note: as batter sits it will thicken a little. Just add an extra splash of almond milk to thin it out.
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…