- 1 cup spinach
- 1 banana, frozen
- 2 soft medjool dates, pitted (if the dates are not soft enough to blend easily, soak them in warm water for approximately 10 minutes)
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 heaping teaspoon maca powder
- 1/4 teaspoon saigon cinnamon
- 1 cup almond milk, or any nut milk (or more for your preferred consistency)
- handful of ice
- molasses, to drizzle
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend thoroughly.
- Drizzle with molasses and garnish with cacao nibs.
For a powerful protein boost, add a serving of Epic Protein!
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…