For the Waffles
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 Tbsp whole chia seeds
- 3 Tbsp water
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- coconut ribbon
- maple syrup
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add wet ingredients and stir until smooth.
- With a soup ladle, scoop a spoonful of batter and pour onto the waffle maker.
- Close the waffle maker and cook until compete.
- Top waffles with fresh fruit, coconut ribbons and maple syrup or agave nectar.
Makes 6 medium-sized waffles.
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…