- 1 packet of Drinkable Oats : Matcha
- 1/2 cup spelt flour
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- A dash of salt
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Add dry ingredients to a mixing bowl, followed by wet ingredients and mix.
- Spoon the batter into your waffle iron, following your waffle iron’s instructions.
Waffles were made on a mini waffle iron. Double the recipe for bigger waffles or to make additional!
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…