- ½ cup raw rolled oats
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- 1/3 cup dried raspberries
- ¼ cup dried blueberries
- 2 scoops Epic Protein : Green Kingdom (about 1/4 cup)
- 2-3 Tbsp raw coconut nectar (adjust to desired sweetness)
- ½ cup raw almond butter
- ½ cup raw coconut butter, warmed to liquid
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix until thoroughly combined.
- Press into a ¾ inch thick rectangle on a piece of parchment, and use small heart cookie cutters to cut into hearts.
- Lay them out on the parchment and let set in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
Makes about 16 hearts.
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…