- 1 scoop (16g) Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 cup raw pecans, soaked overnight then drained
- 12 medjool dates, pits removed
- 1 tablespoons raw shredded coconut
- ½ teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 1 ½ cups raw cashews, soaked overnight then drained
- juice of 2 limes (about ¼ cup)
- ¼ cup coconut oil, liquid at room temperature
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- zest of 1 lime
- In a food processor, pulse soaked pecans, dates, and sea salt as well as the Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma until the pecans are thoroughly crushed and the mixture holds together (use an S blade with your processor for this recipe!).
- Transfer to a parchment lined pie pan and smooth out evenly.
- Clean the food processor before adding the soaked cashews, ¼ cup coconut oil, 4 tablespoons maple syrup, and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and blending until very smooth (think nut butter consistency).
- Pour over crust, smooth out evenly.
- Top with lime zest then transfer pie to freezer to harden (about 1 hour).
Nutritional Information [per serving = 1/8 cake]
390 Calories, 27g Fat, 37g Carbohydrates, 4g Fiber, 27g Sugar, 7g Protein
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…