- 1/4 cup almonds, soaked for at least 2 hours
- 1/8 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp. unhulled sesame seeds
- 5 dates (more or less depending on desired sweetness)
- 1/2 teasp. ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. raw cacao or carob
- 1 teasp. maca powder
- 5-7 strawberries (depending on size)
- few whole almonds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds,goji berries and strawberries
- Blend almonds, sunflower and sesame seeds together with dates into small chunks.
- Add strawberries (one at a time) and blend until creamy.
- Blend again with cinnamon, maca and strawberries.
- Stirr in whole almonds, sunflower seeds, goji berries and strawberries.
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…