- 2 cups coconut milk, the unsweetened drinking brand you buy in the dairy aisle
- 3 large egg yolks, whipped
- 1 ½ tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 scoop Epic Protein : Vanilla Lucuma
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 packages stevia
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 4 tablespoons sliced almonds
- Combine the milk, egg yolks, cornstarch, Epic Vanilla Lucuma, lemon zest, lemon juice, nutmeg and stevia in a medium sauce pan and whisk well to combine. Bring to a boil over medium heat stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium low and continue to whisk until thickened and the pudding coats the back of a spoon.
- Allow to cool to room temperature, then pour into a glass bowl.
- Cover pudding with plastic wrap, allowing the wrap to lay on the liquid to keep a skin from forming.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Sprinkle with almonds, and enjoy!
Makes about 4 servings.
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…