- 2 pieces of multigrain raisin toast
- 1 ripe avocado, mashed
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 lime
- 2 tbs chopped pistachios
- 1 tbs FD Sprout Mix Broccoli & Kale
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chop pistachios.
- Toast over medium-high heat on non-stick pan until lightly browned.
- Toast bread.
- Using a fork, mash the avocado and spread over toasted bread.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lime.
- Top with chopped pistachios, FD Sprout Mix, crushed red pepper, salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut into halves, serve and enjoy!
For thousands of years, all across the world, people have been consuming turmeric. But thanks to social media, the spice’s…
We all know green tea offers numerous health advantages. From low key benefits like increasing alertness to bolder claims like…